dinsdag 11 augustus 2009

Au revoir, France

After a holiday of nearly a month, I got back home yesterday and I have to say that I'm not quite used to Dutch weather again yet (why did I return just after the extremely nice weather-days?). Still very busy unpacking, washing and cleaning up, but an update with holiday pictures and purchases (both less than I'd hoped for, unfortunately..) will hopefully follow soon.

The next 12 days will consist of a lot of boyfriendtime, watching movies, hopefully a shoppingtrip to Amsterdam this thursday, hanging out with friends, visiting family and then I'm off to London on the 23th of August! To return with Christmas (probably). So: 18 weeks of Topshop, Newlook, Primark, little vintage stores and markets, The Cute British Accent and more London-awesomeness (and London weather, but all the rest will make up for that). Can't wait!

1 opmerking:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it :)