dinsdag 11 augustus 2009

France part one

Okay, so, maybe I'm a bit lazy. It took me forever to start unpacking (and my shoes are still crammed in one of the suitcases) and even longer to upload the pictures onto my computer. Still no shots recent purchases. But I wíll upload some of the photo's taken, to give a slight impression of my holiday!

Very unclear picture, but:
Offshoulder top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Worn with: Studded ankleboots from Van Haren and big H&M earrings

Shirt: Zara
Tight black shirt: DIY
Legging: Pieces
Sandals: H&M
Necklace: H&M


Top, skirt and necklaces: H&M

Harempants: Zara
Top: H&M
Blazer: Zara
Shoes: Van Haren
Bag: Fake Fendi Spy bag
Necklaces: Random store in France, V&D

Skirt: H&M
Top: Zara
Belt: H&M
Necklaces: Zipper
Bag: Fake MiuMiu Butterfly bag

1 opmerking:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it :)