zaterdag 15 augustus 2009

Look du jour

Sorry for the lack of updates, but my computer didn't allow me to log in anywhere, so I wasn't able to post. Anyhow, not really a look du jour, as it is what I wore yesterday and two days ago. Slightly unclear pictures, as I was in a hurry and a part is made at like 02:00 last night.This is what I wore two days ago. Went to Harry Potter with my boyfriend in the evening and just hang out with him the rest of the day.

Top: H&M
Shorts: Vero Moda
Legging: Pieces
Blazer: Zara
Boots: Invito
Necklace: H&M

And this is what I wore yesterday, with the boyfriend again haha. Just a comfy outfit with my new H&M dress (well, ít's actually meant to be a shirt, but I bought it two sizes to big and I think it makes a lovely dress this way).
Dress: H&M
Blazer: Zara
Tights: H&M
No interesting outfit from today unfortunately. I had so many plans, but I end up doing nothing (which might not have been that good an idea). So more to come soon!

1 opmerking:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it :)